[plt-scheme] Re: Apparent inconsistencies between original spirit of RnRS and R6RS [Fw: Ann: Sketchy LISP, Third Edition]

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 8 05:30:55 EDT 2008

Of course, PLT Scheme takes this particular belief directly to heart
and has a series of languages that grow with the student thru the
introductory course that, more than just being small, are designed
with the curriculum in mind. Here's a talk about it, if you're
interested:

  http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/matthias/Presentations/ccsne.html

  http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/matthias/Presentations/CCSNE/first%20year.pdf

And, just in case it wasn't clear from what was said earlier in this
thread, these languages are in fact libraries in PLT Scheme and yet
they enjoy the wonderful no-15-minute-flipping-required property. :)

Robby