[plt-scheme] setup-plt --mode errortrace standard-module-name-resolver: cycle in loading

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Fri Aug 1 10:17:02 EDT 2008

Thanks, Matthew.  That will be great once you get a chance to work on it.

In the interim, is there anything I can do to improve the backtraces
when debugging, short of deleting all ".zo"s and running with "-l
errortrace" (which means glacial performance, due to the way we're
running right now)?

We have a large Web app that we are moving to PLT 4.  Sometimes the
normal MzScheme 4 backtraces have source code location info, and
sometimes they barely tell us more than the error message and the entry
point to our app.

Neil