[plt-scheme] A guide for the PLT GUI Application Framework?

From: Stephen De Gabrielle (stephen at degabrielle.name)
Date: Fri Aug 1 03:28:44 EDT 2008

I find the scheme cookbook section on gui informative, and I do my best to
add to it as I work stuff out.

Once you get  little more confident the reading the source code for DrScheme
and framework collections can be useful too.

Sorry this doesn't really answer your question. On the bright side - the
list is really friendly, so don't be afraid to ask a dumb question (I do all
the time).

Stephen

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 3:18 AM, Peter Schlaifer
<peter.schlaifer at gmail.com>wrote:

> Like Gregory's question about A Web Guide - the PLT doc is
> purely a reference and tracing out what DrScheme does is heavy
> going, at least for a newbie like myself. A search in the PLT
> blog didn't return any results ... Any help would be
> appreciated. Thanks.

Cheers,

Stephen

--
Stephen De Gabrielle
s.degabrielle at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Telephone +44 (0)20 7679 0693 (x30693)
Mobile 079 851 890 45
Project: Making Sense of Information (MaSI)
Work:http://www.uclic.ucl.ac.uk/annb/MaSI.html
Home:http://www.degabrielle.name/stephen

UCL Interaction Centre
MPEB 8th floor