[plt-scheme] Class methods and class fields

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Wed Apr 30 20:21:36 EDT 2008

By the way, to anyone interested in Scheme-based HTML template languages...

I'm imminently releasing "html-template.scm", a new HTML template
language implementation that does a lot of syntax-checking and
formatting at Scheme syntax transformation time.

(It actually works already.  I just need 'a few hours' to finish
documentation and herd the 4 interdependent packages into PLaneT.)

Eddie Sullivan wrote at 04/30/2008 08:02 PM:
 > Well, here's the scenario I had in mind when I originally posed the
question about class variables. I've since come up with a way to
accomplish this without using classes at all, so this may be a moot
point, but here it is.

 > My idea was an x-expression based template library, where each
template was enclosed in a class.
[...]

Posted on the users mailing list.