[plt-scheme] fmt

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Tue Apr 29 03:03:44 EDT 2008

Thanks.
I would not have any problem changing the name of the package and the
provided identifiers. Suggestions are welcome. Some time ago I tried to put
something on PLaneT, but I got stuck on it. Where is the PLaneT doc in
version 399? Or should I look in the doc that goes with version 370?

My own critic on my fmt is that the decision that every elementary command
consists of one character only, makes the formats rather cryptic. May be I
should use somewhat easier to read/remember short words, such as 'display',
'write', 'left', 'tab', etc.

Alex Shinn, I had a look at your fmt.ss. Seems comprehensive. Do you have
something of a documentation or at least a short description of its
principles?
Jos