[plt-scheme] running an MzScheme debugger in Emacs?

From: Grant Rettke (grettke at acm.org)
Date: Fri Apr 25 15:28:02 EDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 2:12 PM, Dimitris Vyzovitis <vyzo at media.mit.edu> wrote:

>  I think a modest goal would be to make it attractive as a
>  batteries-included system, especially for people new to scheme.

In other words DrScheme needs some good marketing.

It does have a lot of really great stuff, you just need to dig in and
ask a lot of questions and read a lot (the risk is that "great" from
my perspective may not be that of everyone else, alas).

For example, strangely, the whole language level thing was so
confusing to me way back when; and I'm not the only one.

Posted on the users mailing list.