[plt-scheme] running an MzScheme debugger in Emacs?

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Fri Apr 25 13:02:39 EDT 2008

One of the standard Scheme commands in the Quack add-on for Emacs is
"mzscheme -M errortrace".

You can make it the default from the menu: Quack -> Options -> Default
Program

http://www.neilvandyke.org/quack/

I actually haven't yet needed "errortrace" for projects that use
MzScheme 372, as the built-in backtrace support has been sufficient.

Eli Barzilay wrote at 04/25/2008 12:38 PM:
> But also -- did you look at how to use errortrace? It should be easy
> to configure Emacs to start mzscheme with the right command-line
> arguments that load it (and I don't think that there are any specific
> Windows problems).

Posted on the users mailing list.