[plt-scheme] running an MzScheme debugger in Emacs?

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 24 15:26:18 EDT 2008

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 1:11 PM, Ben Simon <benjisimon at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 1:50 PM, Robby Findler <robby at cs.uchicago.edu>
> wrote:
>
> > There are a few of those things in DrScheme. As below.
> >

> Cool!
>

> > > - dyanmic abbreviation completion (M-/)
> > This one is there, at least.
>

> I've found Complete-Word - but it never offers me any useful choices.  What
> am I missing?

Did you try typing some letters after hitting that key?

> of
> > > This one too, at least I think it is all available by keystoke, but
> > > I'm not sure of all of the stuff emacs has.
> >

> Cool - how do I split the window in two?  A pointer to the help desk would
> be great.

Its the split/collapse menu item in the View menu. I see now that
split doesn't have a shortcut on the mac. We ran out of shortcut keys
a while back, but then got a new lease on life when the menu-item
class started support modifiers.

Anyways, I've given it the short-cut <menukey>-shift-r in SVN.

> How do I get access to this one too?

That was just like Emacs, I thought. Hit esc-y after pasting (either
via control-y, or the menus or however).

> I've actually spent  a bunch of time trying to learn DrScheme and looking
> for various features it offers.  Is there a manual I should be reading?

There is one in Help Desk, yes.

Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.