[plt-scheme] running an MzScheme debugger in Emacs?

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at cs.wpi.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 24 14:51:44 EDT 2008

> Some of these might not seem like a big deal - but once you get used to
> being able to hit M-$ to see if you spelled a variable right, you really
> miss it when it's gone.

Hi Ben,

Just to note: if you're using DivaScheme, pressing "Tab" will fire off
autocompletion.  We reuse the autocompletes keyword that DrScheme itself
provides us, but we also include the identifiers in the working buffer as
potential candidates for autocomplete.  So as long as you've used that
variable name somewhere else in your buffer, "Tab" should complete it for
you.

DivaScheme is in the middle of a major rehaul at the moment.  Although we
haven't publically released a package compatible with 3.99 yet, the
version in our repository does work on 3.99.

Posted on the users mailing list.