[plt-scheme] current environment?

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Sat Apr 19 10:14:51 EDT 2008

This is a question that comes up a lot on this list.

The short answer: you can't. The slightly less short addendum: you
probably don't really want to do that.

I encourage you to look back in the recent archives for a discussion
of this. I believe Carl Eastlund posted a nice message explaining why
people often try to do this and a few ways to avoid doing it. See this
msg and related thread:

  http://list.cs.brown.edu/pipermail/plt-scheme/2008-April/024098.html

hth,
Robby