[plt-scheme] how much time it takes to compile scribbles to you?

From: Marco Maggi (marco.maggi-ipsu at poste.it)
Date: Sat Apr 19 02:04:46 EDT 2008

Ciao,

once again I tried to install 3.99 with CGC, this time I went a
little further but still no full success. Everything goes
fine with
"make", and "make install" installs the libraries, "mzscheme",
"mred", the collections, but then goes down the hole scribbling
documentation.

It takes, literally, hours and finally it dumps core.

Is it normal that scribbling takes so much time? Or is there
some monotonically increasing f* up going on because of CGC?

--
Marco Maggi

"Now feel the funk blast!"
Rage Against the Machine - "Calm like a bomb"

Posted on the users mailing list.