[plt-scheme] Can a module tell if it's being run interactively?

From: Richard Cobbe (cobbe at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 15 22:15:59 EDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 07:08:03PM -0500, Robby Findler wrote:
> You can also put something into the commandline at the top of the file
> (ie the call to `run').

I'm not following -- do you mean something like

(parameterize ([current-command-line-arguments #(...)])
  (run))

In addition to the problems I mentioned in my response to Matthias, this
kind of defeats the purpose -- I'm trying to find a way to do this without
editing the file as I alternate between debugging and running.

Or did you mean something else?

Thanks,

Richard

Posted on the users mailing list.