[plt-scheme] Best place to install custom current-module-name-resolver?

From: Derick Eddington (derick.eddington at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 11 14:51:05 EDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-04-11 at 09:19 -0700, Derick Eddington wrote:
> > So, if you can create a patch to "parse-ref.ss" (and probably
> > "find-version.ss") to search for ".sls", ".mzscheme.sls", and
> > ".mzscheme.ss", I'll apply the patch.
>
> Okay.

In my recent posts, I had the search order
as .ss, .sls, .mzscheme.ss, .mzscheme.sls because I was modifying the
module resolver for everything and I read a post on this list about
MzScheme being hardcoded with ".ss" so I thought it best to have it
first.  Ikarus does and Larceny probably will use their *.IMPL.{ss,sls}
first, so that it's possible for there to be a back-up general version
ending with .{sls,ss} but the implementation-specific one is chosen
fist.  I'm going to make my patch use .mzscheme.{ss,sls} first, unless
there's a problem with that.

--
: Derick