[plt-scheme] Best place to install custom current-module-name-resolver?

From: Derick Eddington (derick.eddington at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 10 11:35:08 EDT 2008

Hi, I've made a hacked current-module-name-resolver so it can find
module/library files with more file type extensions than only .ss (it
just alters the passed-in file suffix when appropriate and calls the
saved standard-module-name-resolver).  It works when I install it
manually; now I want to patch my PLT code base so it will always
automatically be installed.  Where's the best place to do

(let ([cmnr (current-module-name-resolver)])
  (current-module-name-resolver MINE))

so that mine will be installed when Mz/Dr starts up?

I tried doing it in the module body of scheme/base but that didn't work
because that module's body gets run a number of times.  What's a module
that's always run on start-up but only run once?  Or what's another way
to accomplish this?

Thank you,

--
: Derick