[plt-scheme] A PDF generation library?

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 3 02:48:54 EDT 2008

There is a package at Schematics (schematics.sf.net) that is a port of
some of CL-PDF to v200 of PLT-Scheme IIRC.  It hasn't been maintained
since then.

What I recall is that the library had quite an imperative style, and a
more functional (if not more functional [ho ho ho]) library would use
a monadic implementation.  But this is from years ago, so I'm a bit
hazy on the details.

N.