[plt-scheme] Canned Scheme presentation?

From: Prabhakar Ragde (plragde at uwaterloo.ca)
Date: Thu Sep 27 13:16:28 EDT 2007

Shriram wrote:

>> You obviously can't give it yourself - I just thought I'd mention it
>> > as a pretty good example of a pitch to a possibly similar audience.
>
> Well, sure you can.  Who's to say you can't? (-:

I have stolen big chunks of this talk (with credit, of course) to use in
supplementary lectures for first-year students. That said, I can't
imagine giving someone else's presentation unchanged. I think, Grant,
that using the ideas, but giving them your own spin, is fair game
(again, provided that you give credit) and will be more fun for both you
and the audience. It's great source material. --PR

Posted on the users mailing list.