[plt-scheme] saved window configurations

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 27 09:16:31 EDT 2007

On Sep 27, 2007, at 12:46 AM, Anton van Straaten wrote:

> That's somewhat orthogonal to whether #4 is provided.  I tend to
> agree that the module browser rather obviates #4, although
> "projects" are also often used to manage non-code resources, which
> the module graph doesn't help with.

Until we add meta-data to projects and libraries, also in the form of
"code." Then we can generalize and add non-executable code for your
pleasure. (I just recently modeled our curriculum with modules and
then took a picture of the dependencies. Much easier than tex :-)

-- Matthias

Posted on the users mailing list.