[plt-scheme] MrEd: how can I _cleanly_ keep the states of various widgets in sync?

From: Ivanyi Peter (pivanyi at freemail.hu)
Date: Fri Nov 30 09:44:24 EST 2007

Matthew Flatt <mflatt at cs.utah.edu> írta:

> For that matter, you could just make a direct call, instead of
> scheduling a callback. I'm not sure that a single event, as below,
> solves the original problem of having the radio-box know nothing about
> the button.

You can also try the MrEd Designer which uses "direct call"
to achieve the interaction between widgets.
(When using MrEd Designer, select the Windows->Call graph Frames
and in that window you can do the editing. The program will write
the code for you automatically.)

Web page of MrEd Designer:
http://www.hexahedron.hu/personal/peteri/mreddesigner/index.html

Best regards,