[plt-scheme] Planned changes for PLT Scheme 4.0

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 19 08:05:55 EST 2007

On Nov 19, 2007, at 7:13 AM, Ivanyi Peter wrote:

> Did I misunderstand something from your post?

Yeap! The first half -- the research-y questions were for everyone on
the list. The second half -- there is a description of minimal
functionality and how it all fits together -- is for you. There is no
research in there. It is a suggestion for how you might think about
the replacement of wx with something different, from the top down or
from a major client in.

As Matthew said, this part is all his, design, implementation, bits,
bytes, whatever. I bet he would have other suggestions and he may
suggest different prunings if you ask. No other person has had an
understanding of these things and the will to dive in.

-- Matthias

Posted on the users mailing list.