[plt-scheme] passing flags to gcc

From: Will Farr (farr at mit.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 5 10:30:02 EST 2007

David,

Your program is failing at the pre-processing step by xform.  Use the
++ccpf flag in addition to the ++ccf flag to include options in the
pre-processing step.  So, your command line would look like

mzc -v --auto-dir ++ccf -I/local/include/foo ++cppf -I/local/include/foo foo.ss

Good luck.

Will

P.S.---xform is the program used to transform C source code to include
the instrumentation necessary for the new "3m" garbage collector.  You
should be able to read more about it in the docs, if you aren't
familiar already.