[plt-scheme] cost of closure?

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Thu May 31 20:40:29 EDT 2007

At Thu, 31 May 2007 17:18:17 -0700, YC wrote:

> > make-struct-type is
> >
> > > Agreed. A more complete `define-struct' form is high on the list of
> > > additions for version 4.0.
>

> Is there a place where you are keeping track the list

Ok, there's no actual list yet, as far as I know. There should be.

I just meant that an expanded `define-struct' is something I'd really
like to see closer to the core language. Ryan's `define-struct*' is
very much what I had in mind, actually.

> and can users
> participate in some of the discussions? ;)

Well, I see every thread on this list as a discussion about what should
be in v4.0. :)

Don't hesitate to make specific suggestions, and we'll be sure to bring
up big things for discussion --- such as making pairs immutable and
using `#module' instead of `(module ...)'.

Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.