[plt-scheme] Questions about Web Server usage

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Wed May 30 09:53:46 EDT 2007

I think that probably a nice compromise would be to have a function
that looks like a field selector, but does both a field extraction and
a conversion from bytes to a string. It would be a contract on that
function that the string can be converted.

This would shift the blame properly and would keep people from having
to have to find the right mzscheme library function.

How does that sound?

Robby