[plt-scheme] Announce: DrSync, v0.52

From: Ronny Ager-Wick - Develo Ltd. (raw at develo.ltd.uk)
Date: Mon May 28 00:30:50 EDT 2007

Grant, this version works very well with regards to only loading files
that have changed.
It's still not backing up the old file when saving if a backup fil
already exist. It's like its afraid of overwriting the file :) However I
suspect this to be a problem with the save/autosave functionality of
MrEd, but I can't test it right now as I can't figure out how to
temporarily UNinstall DrSync...
Ronny.