[plt-scheme] Stand-alone PLT web-app

From: Matt Jadud (jadudm at gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 29 12:09:43 EDT 2007

Hi Noel,

I did run into that; overall, I'm somewhat displeased with my
quick-and-dirty solution. It works, and might be a bit easier than
requiring a full PLT install plus the various PLT files (currently not
PLaneTized) for libraries and whatnot. At the same time, I've managed
to get something that works reasonably quickly.

But yes, this was one of the things that I discovered early on.

Cheers,

On 5/29/07, Noel Welsh <noelwelsh at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you're using Instaweb you might also have some path related
> problems.  Instaweb doesn't currently use define-runtime-path, and so
> it's idea of where to look to find your serlvet may go awry upon
> compilation.
>
> N.

Posted on the users mailing list.