[plt-scheme] Re: Re: Typed Scheme

From: Sam TH (samth at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sun May 27 17:02:57 EDT 2007

On 5/27/07, Robby Findler <robby at cs.uchicago.edu> wrote:
> Sorry -- I didn't mean that as a criticsim of your code, but more a
> question for the Sam & Matthias (the typed Scheme guys) as to why that
> program isn't a syntax error.

It's not a syntax error because the corresponding MzScheme program
isn't a syntax error either, and I want to be consistent.

As I said a little earlier in the thread, the typechecker should
ignore the second case.  It doesn't in the currently released version,
which is a bug.  The next release will correct this.

sam th