[plt-scheme] Stand-alone PLT web-app

From: Matt Jadud (jadudm at gmail.com)
Date: Sun May 27 12:19:14 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I want to bundle a servlet for stand-alone application. Specifically,
I'd like to deploy a zipfile/disk image containing a double-clickable
app (on Windows/Mac) that, when launched, brings up the webserver and
loads one or more included servlets.

Is this something anyone has already done? If not, any non-obvious
pointers? I think the obvious solution is to simply have the user
download a MzScheme bundle, install it, and then run a script based on
'instaweb' or similar. However, I'd like something that is a bit more
straight-forward from the user's point of view---more of a
'drag-n-drop-install-and-double-click-to-run' solution. It isn't
obvious to me, right now, how to achieve that. Perhaps someone here
has some ideas...

Cheers,
Matt

Posted on the users mailing list.