[plt-scheme] Re: Re: Typed Scheme

From: Matthew Swank (akopa.gmane.poster at gmail.com)
Date: Sun May 27 02:00:37 EDT 2007

Now that I've thought about this a little more, I am curious as to how
much type information languages like ML have to carry around at runtime.
If you use type-casing in a function can the compiler statically resolve
which case matches at each call site of the function?

Matt

--
"You do not really understand something unless you can
 explain it to your grandmother." - Albert Einstein.