[plt-scheme] Re: PLT Scheme v370

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu May 24 19:39:03 EDT 2007

We are doing all this for ProfessorJ already.

For HtDP Scheme languages, for which it is designed, you got the "N%
tested" for a long time, but in color. Define something. Don't add
tests. Run. You will see a lot of RED. I tell my students that this
RED means they have bugs. In other words, we don't give you a number,
instead we give you color and show where things are untested.

-- Matthias