[plt-scheme] scribblings on PLT Scheme 4.0

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Thu May 24 17:31:42 EDT 2007

At Thu, 24 May 2007 10:34:48 -0700, "Williams, M. Douglas" wrote:
> Can we get some information on scribble?

See the "scribble" documentation that is generated by Setup PLT.
Although it's rough, it does offer *some* information.

To get a better idea of what it feels like to Scribble, you might look
at files in the "scribblings" collection that end in ".scrbl", such as
this one:

 http://svn.plt-scheme.org/plt/trunk/collects/scribblings/quick/quick.scrbl

> Does it make sense for
> developers to migrate our own documentation to get ready for PLT Scheme
> 4.0?

Eventually, but not yet --- unless you also have time to help improve
Scribble (including its documentation). I expect that Scribble will
continue to evolve in the next few weeks, so it will be too much of a
moving target for most people.

Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.