[plt-scheme] Re: Announcing: Plt completions mode for emacs

From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz (jao at gnu.org)
Date: Tue May 22 17:23:56 EDT 2007

"Rohan Nicholls"
<rohan.nicholls at googlemail.com> writes:

Hello Rohan,

this is absolutely brilliant! :) I've played a bit with
plt-completions and am definitely interested in seeing it evolving
into something similar to slime.

A couple of nits:
In the source, you load a library called "utilities", which is nowhere
to be found---comenting the offending line seems to do no harm.

I'd rather split the completion window vertically (which is the
'usual' behaviour in Emacs for other completion windows), because i
usually have the width of my code frames set to 80 or so characters
and it's a bit inconvenient to widen it to make room for a transient
window... another possibility is to make this behaviour customisable.

Kudos and please keep the great work!

Cheers,
jao