[plt-scheme] DrScheme startup error: unbound variable in module in: -reset-console

From: Dave Gurnell (d.j.gurnell at gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 22 13:28:08 EDT 2007

Ryan wrote:
> The proper way to use SchemeUnit now is to put the following line
> in the
> modules (or in the repl) where you wish to define tests:
>
>   (require (planet "test.ss" ("schematics" "schemeunit.plt" 2 6)))

Noel maintains backwards compatibility across minor versions of
SchemeUnit, so:

     (require (planet "test.ss" ("schematics" "schemeunit.plt" 2)))

will get you any bug-fixes and minor enhancements rolled out in any
future v2.x.

Not that there are bugs in SchemeUnit, of course... I hear it has a
thorough test suite :)

-- Dave

Posted on the users mailing list.