[plt-scheme] Announcing: Plt completions mode for emacs

From: Rohan Nicholls (rohan.nicholls at googlemail.com)
Date: Tue May 22 08:38:05 EDT 2007

Hello all,

I have been lurking around, and on and off this list for a while, and
finally have something to contribute. :)

Various factors to do with emacs addiction, strange development
environments, and my enjoyment of working with mzscheme and libraries,
have contributed to my creating a completion mode based quite closely
on the help-desk's functionality (at least I am assuming that is what
uses those keyword files).

The page with more details and the actual emacs lisp file can be found
here:

http://www.geocities.com/rohannicholls/

I would like to expand and improve this mode in the future if there is
enough interest.  At the top of the list is finding a way to allow
querying a running mzscheme image for completions, giving a similar
effect as developing emacs lisp in emacs, or common-lisp with slime,
or any number of other interactive development environments.

I would like to thank the plt-scheme team for doing such a thorough
job with documentation and indexing it all so nicely for me. ;)

I have found this larval form of the mode useful with my own
development, and hope others might benefit as well.  Please do let me
know.

Enjoy,

Rohan
rohan dot nicholls at gmail dot com