[plt-scheme] contracts.ss: Can you disable them at runtime?

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Thu May 17 09:44:22 EDT 2007

Have you tried the "run mzc -k on my main file before each run" style
of development? Did you find it too slow then too? (DrScheme will
eventually (not soon, but eventually) do that kind of development for
you automatically, which is why I ask.)

Also I hope you know that I did make the contracts generate much less
code a while back (speeding that up) -- I hope you're not remembering
old experiences?

Robby