[plt-scheme] A Guide to PLT Scheme Contracts should be part of the official documentation

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Thu May 17 09:25:43 EDT 2007

We have been making noises about writing similar kinds of
documentation for lots stuff, but haven't made any significant strides
yet -- so far we've just tested the waters with things like the
contract FAQ. But, I do hope to get it into the regular contract
documentation eventually.

Glad you liked it! :)

Robby