[plt-scheme] DrScheme split up windows

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Thu May 17 09:16:10 EDT 2007

On 5/17/07, Paulo J. Matos <pocm at soton.ac.uk> wrote:
> On 5/16/07, Robby Findler <robby at cs.uchicago.edu> wrote:
> > Its not Motif style. It used to be called "Xt" style, but Matthew has
> > changed it since then.
> >

> I've noticed the changes and they are very welcome. Now, the changes
> he has been doing to modify the style are done directly on the wx C++
> code?

We diverged from wx SO long ago, that I don't think it is really fair
to even call that code "wx" code anymore. Not that the wx folks don't
deserve a lot of credit -- Matthew wouldn't have been able to get us
started as quickly as he did without them, but by this point I'd guess
that there is very little code that hasn't been changed 10 times.

But probably what you want to be done would be done at the C++ layer, yes.

Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.