[plt-scheme] DrScheme, detecting frame activation and deactivation, where should I look next?

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Tue May 15 10:26:07 EDT 2007

You don't look in the source code! (The wxwindows manuals are also
irrelevant -- what makes you think to look there?!)

Open Help Desk, type "on-activate" in the bottom.

Or, put that code in drscheme, move the caret to the middle of the
word "on-activate" and hit f1 (this is the insertion caret, not the
mouse pointer).

Robby