[plt-scheme] Re: Are new Schemers supposed to be reading SRFIs?

From: Leo Meyerovich (Leo_Meyerovich at brown.edu)
Date: Mon May 14 18:43:46 EDT 2007

Or we can use ML (no, not that ML) to find the implementation you probably
want (http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~bodik/research/prospector.html), for some
measure of 'probably'. But, if we're really talking types, shouldn't that be
all you need? (Djinn,
http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell/2005-December/017055.html)

- Leo

Message: 9