[plt-scheme] Where do slatex users usually start?

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sun May 13 20:26:48 EDT 2007

Slatex comes with a document type-set in slatex. Once you understand
latex, it's easy to pick up.

Otherwise, it's kind of like learning to play poker before you know
what playing cards look like.

-- Matthias

P.S. If all you want to do is type-set Scheme code, let us know. I
have been thinking about building a tool that translates DrScheme's
def window into a "doc view."