[plt-scheme] Continuation marks question

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Sat May 12 14:00:35 EDT 2007

(Really a message to Matthew, but to the list for posterity.)

Is it possible to a get a function with continuation-marks-set->list
that does not require me to know the keys in the set?

There are a few ways I can get around it if not. I can keep track of
all the keys I see in the expanded program, but that won't do for
marks put in my called modules. I might be able to work with just
exposing the parameterization key.

In a sense this is a bad idea, because I don't know the key for a
reason. If that's the answer, then I would at-least say that the
parameterization key should be available.

Jay

ps What I am doing is serializing continuations... my current
implementation loses the continuation-marks, which manifests by users
not being able to use parameters, which I think are very useful on the
web.

--
Jay McCarthy <jay.mccarthy at gmail.com>
http://jay.teammccarthy.org