[plt-scheme] Are new Schemers supposed to be reading SRFIs?

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Thu May 10 17:26:45 EDT 2007

On May 10, Chongkai Zhu wrote:
> I'm planning to add a "list.ss" file under "collection/srfi", which
> will be the same as "1.ss" except the module name. But here I would
> also like to hear other people's opinion on how to do this.

I don't think that this is a good idea.  There are already several
srfis that would have similar names, srfis with names that are close
to plt libraries, and there is no convention for alternative names for
srfis which would make things worse if names are added later and
they're not the names that you choose.