[plt-scheme] PlaneT Log-In Problem

From: Will M Farr (farr at MIT.EDU)
Date: Wed May 9 10:38:40 EDT 2007

An update:

I still cannot log into PlaneT using the usual techniques, but if I
click on the "forgot password" link at the bottom of the log-in form,
and then follow the password reset link in the email, and reset my
password, then I get logged-in automatically.  But, the reset
password still does not work to log in the normal way.

Am I the only one experiencing this?

Thanks,
Will