[plt-scheme] Graphics Behavior Differences Between DrScheme and MrEd

From: Williams, M. Douglas (M.DOUGLAS.WILLIAMS at saic.com)
Date: Tue May 8 12:27:21 EDT 2007

This is a comment on my previous post:

>One other thing is the behavior under MzScheme.  It punts because of a
dynamic

> require for #%mred-kernel failing - which I understand.  But, would it
be possible

> to revert to the textutal display of the objects in this case?

My last comment in the post doesn't make much sense.  The MrEd kernel is
needed to even produce the image snip.  So, it doesn't make much sense
to expect the non-graphical environment to print a textual
representation of something that couldn't be created in that
environment.

Doug