[plt-scheme] question about creating an executable under Windows using Allegro

From: Jon Rafkind (workmin at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sun May 6 00:12:01 EDT 2007

Alex Mitchell wrote:
> I've been using Jon Rafkind's Allegro implementation under Dr. Scheme on Windows to create a simple implementation of Logo's turtle graphics. Unfortunately, when I try to create and run an executable, I have problems running the executable.
>
> Just in case I was doing something strange in my code, I tried creating an executable from the first example from the Allegro Scheme documentation. It runs fine within Dr. Scheme, and it also compiles fine, but when I run the .exe from Windows I get the following error:
>

> require: unknown module: #%foreign

I finally got around to trying this myself but everything worked fine
for me. I did this
$ mzc --exe wormhole wormhole.ss
Which created wormhole.exe and ran fine( well I had to add (run) to the
bottom of the module)

Can you show what options you used with mzc? Also can you paste all your
source so I can reproduce your problem?

Posted on the users mailing list.