[plt-scheme] Bug in readline?

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Thu May 3 05:19:42 EDT 2007

On May  3, Eli Barzilay wrote:

> [...]  But perhaps you're displaying
> text without a terminating newline?  I see that when that happens then
> the output is not flushed until you either exit, or display a newline.

This problem is now fixed in the repository -- the output port is
flushed before reading.  Also, line counting is enabled for the output
port, and if before reading the output position is not at column 0,
then a newline is printed.  (This means that entering (display "foo")
and (display "foo\n") at the repl produces the same output.)