[plt-scheme] Wake on Lan in Scheme

From: geb a (geb_a at yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 1 10:53:43 EDT 2007

I am working on a networking unit for my students in
Scheme.  It turns out that wake on lan provides an
excellent opportunity to reinforce folding strings as
well as an opportunity to introduce udp broadcasting.
The packet is easily built from the mac address (as
far as I can tell).  I have written the code, but
unfortunately I am not sure how to broadcast it.

Is there someone that knows how to broadcast a udp
packet to a computer that is not turned and also how
to do a crc check on the payload?

Thanks for your time,

Dan

http://mail.yahoo.com