[plt-scheme] FrTime remote signals?

From: Derick Eddington (derick.eddington at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 31 16:37:16 EDT 2007

I am interested in something like this, though I'm totally new to
declarative data-flow programming, and my interest is only a personal
hobby, so no rush at all.  I'd like remote signals to support plugable
transports and plugable hostname resolution so that anything which
could be made into a transport (email, P2P network, etc) could be used
and so non-DNS hostname schemes can be used.  I'd like this so that
distributed capability-based security -style systems (somewhat similar
to the E programming language http://www.erights.org/) could be made.

--
: Derick