[plt-scheme] servlet2.ss, servlet.ss, etc.

From: Geoffrey S. Knauth (geoff at knauth.org)
Date: Wed Mar 28 06:07:26 EDT 2007

On Mar 27, 2007, at 14:54, Ethan Herdrick wrote:
> Yes, I just pasted what [Jay] wrote into the definitions window of
> DrScheme and executed it.  I also tried saving it with the expected
> file name (servlet-env-test.ss); this made no difference.
>
> I have tried this on two machines with the same result.  Both are
> running DrScheme v360 on Windows XP.

I left the sanity of my Mac OS X machine, where Jay's example works,
and went over to an XP machine.  I installed DrScheme v360 on XP,
tried the same code, and got:

MrEd-based application has encountered a problem and needs to close.
We [MSFT] are sorry for the inconvenience. [...] Please tell
Microsoft about this problem.  [Send Error Report]

Posted on the users mailing list.