[plt-scheme] Trouble with SLIB

From: Tony Sterrett (tonys at sterrett.net)
Date: Wed Mar 28 00:53:37 EDT 2007

Hi:
I'm using PLT scheme with OS X (10.4.9). I'm trying to use the bignum
functions. I'm getting a variety of errors:
--
Applications/PLT Scheme v360/collects/slibinit/init.ss::2899: slib-
init: can't find SCHEME_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable, "slib"

Has there been any decision  to thrash slibint, what are people using
for bignums? I'm working some code (in C) that uses the Chinese
Remainder theorem, using scheme and bignum would be ideal.

Respectfully,

Tony Sterrett

Sterrett Software, LLC.

Consultant for Open Source Software, Network and Kernel programming,
featuring OpenBSD and Linux.

www.sterrett.net
(858) 433-1467 San Diego
(408) 705-2135 San Jose