[plt-scheme] URL rewrite/dispatch in PLT Web server

From: Sridhar Ratna (sridhar.ratna at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 24 11:30:02 EDT 2007

> > Also, does PLT web server support a way to rewrite urls (back and
> > forth)? For example, the above url can instead be
> > http://example.com/2006/02/foo-bar.html and k-urls like
> > http://example.com/servlets;4*2*25232234/post can become
> > http://example.com/post;k=4*2*25232234
>
> Yes, you can do that. Your servlet code sees URLs as strings, so it
> can rewrite them anyway it wishes before sending them out. And, there
> is a `dispatcher' API where you can route/rewrite the request object
> before the standard servlet dispatcher gets it.

I took a look at the source code. Seems like I need to edit them to
add a new dispatcher, as it is evident by looking at this file,
http://ja.soegaard.net/planet/html/collects/web-server/web-server-unit.ss
As you can see there is code `specific' to each of the available dispatcher.

Or am I missing something?

--
http://nearfar.org/