[plt-scheme] environment variables (i.e. getenv)

From: Andrew Gwozdziewycz (apgwoz at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 23 10:47:19 EDT 2007

(namespace-mapped-symbols) contains getenv, putenv, but nothing
sticks out as being the environment that getenv, putenv pull from. I
assume these functions are built in C and just access the process's
**environ on unix, or another datastructure that uses **environ as
initialization, but I guess my question really is whether or not it
is somehow exposed in scheme land? Could it be accessed easily
through an FFI function?

Thanks

Andrew

On Mar 23, 2007, at 10:27 AM, Chongkai Zhu wrote:

> (namespace-mapped-symbols) ?
>
> Chongkai

Andrew Gwozdziewycz
apgwoz at gmail.com